The Mormon Mental Health Association (MMHA) was founded in June of 2014 and is run by a fully functioning Board of Directors.
The Mormon Mental Health Association (MMHA) is a professional association for mental health providers, clinicians, educators and advocates who are interested in or are working with the Mormon population. By Mormon population we refer to the membership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as well as members of any church tracing back to the restoration movement of Joseph Smith.
1. Provide professionals with the
tools, resources and cultural competence they need to succeed in the work they
engage in within the Mormon community.
2. Host an annual training conference.
3. Offer a referral list of culturally competent and ethical professionals for the public to use as a resource referral network.
4. Offer educational and clinical resources to the Mormon public.
5. Support research efforts and professional
collaboration among MMHA membership.